Terms and Conditions
1. We regret we cannot accomodate pets.
2. Letting of the property is from Saturday to Saturday but alternative arrangements can be negotiated. Access to the property is from 4pm and the property must be vacated by 10am.
3. A deposit of £100 is required at the time of booking and the balance of payment to be made 4 weeks prior to the commencement
of the holiday period.
4. The letting of the property is only to those named on the booking form. Strictly four persons only can be accomodated.
5. Subletting of the property is prohibited.
6. Cancellations. In the event of customer cancellation, every effort by the owner will be made to re-let the property during the said period. If the property cannot be re-let, the deposit paid will be forfeited. In the unlikely event of the proprietors cancelling the booking, a full refund of the deposit will be made.
Care of the Property
The named hirer is responsible for maintaining the property, furniture, fixtures and fittings to the standard in which the property was hired. That is clean, tidy and in good repair. Any damage sustained to the above mentioned will result in payment from the named hirer for costs of repairs.
We have no liability for any death, personal injury or damage to own property unless this results from our own negligence.
For your own safety, the fireguard provided must be used when the fire is lit.
Right of entry
We reserve the right to enter the property at a reasonable hour of the day to inspect and/or carry out repairs and maintenance.
The hirer of the property does so at his or her own risk. The owners are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons, property or vehicles.
The contract is between the Hirer and Mr and Mrs R.Fletcher, the owners of Otterburn Cottage.